Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Geist by Alex K.

Hello! This is Alex Kropinak with my first post here on the LAW Blog: 'Geist Dude,' featuring Justin Aclin's Hero House character! Remember Ghost Dad?

I was going to put the faces of three HH characters peeking out of the right side of the paper so it resembled the original Ghost Dad movie poster more, plus made more sense for Geist to be flipping the bird to someone, but I got lazy.

In case you care, I make videos for Marvel.com. For example, the stop-motion animated show "Marvel Super Heroes: What The--?!" I'm not much of a writer but I sure do like drawlin' pitchers! I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog but I'm looking forward to posting more!

2 comments:

Zach Oat said...

While I have never seen the movie, I know that ad for the film very well. They must have run it in comic books a lot. Excellent job.

Rickey said...

What the world needs is more Krope art. And more Cosby films.

Post a Comment