Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Disco Batman by TJ Dietsch

After Rob of Topless Robot fame suggested time lost Batman for this week's subject, I was at a bit of a loss. A Batman from anywhere throughout the whole history of time is a bit daunting. So, I went pretty simple and just did Batman as Tony Manero from Saturday Night Fever, ripping the pose off of the poster. I did the usual pencils then inks, then I had a cocktail and thought coloring it with markers would be a good idea. Here's how it looked before I poorly Photoshopped it.

Then I poorly Photoshopped it, giving Bats a wooden dance floor to dance on, a pschadelic background and a disco ball to dance under. I really wish I could use Photoshop more effectively. Or at all really. Anywhere, here's the eye-melting version.

For more of me, head over to UnitedMonkee.

3 comments:

Chris Ward said...

Is he floating down the cheese highway? Awesome.

Kid Elemnt said...

Burn, baby, Burn...Disco Inferno!

Zach Oat said...

Bruce Wayne is... Staying Alive!

Post a Comment