Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Destructor by Rickey Purdin


I've always wanted to draw Destructor. Maybe even a little Destructor strip if Sean will have me one day when I stop sucking so hard. The Prison Break story was filled with so many awesome character designs that I can hardly stand it. Just a pure design bonanza. I fucking love comics and KNOW this isn't my last Destructor drawing. Here's Destructor, Tarkor, and a Mer-soldier leaping into action along with my favorite line from the strip.

5 comments:

Sean T. Collins said...

Not a crew I'd want to run into in a dark alley. Nice!

Sean T. Collins said...

PS: I have the PERFECT strip in mind for you.

Ben Morse said...

You are very good at drawing hands. This is seriously a skill I both covet and admire. It's really not easy.

Kid Elemnt said...

Excellent Purdin! They look like they need to crossover with Scooby-Doo. I'd watch/read that.

Zach Oat said...

Friends forever, bitches!

Post a Comment